Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Revlon Lip Butters



I love these lip butters from Revlon they are very moisturising which I like because I often find lipsticks very drying. So not only are these moisturising they given a great colour too, my favourite out of the 3 that I have got is pink parfait. This colour is a pink with gold flecks in it which looks lovely on the lips, I find I can apply these without a mirror too so they are great for on the go! I like that you can either use them for a wash of colour or build it up to have a good pigmentation. They last reasonably long too considering they are just a lip butter and not a lipstick. 


 1- Pink Parfait
 

This is a lovely colour a medium pink with gold sparkles in it.  


 2- Strawberry Shortcake 



 This colour is more of a matte baby pink colour but can look very natural if applied lightly but can be fully built up to completely change the colour of your lips.

3- Crème Brulee 


This colour is a very natural colour which smells of caramel and toffee which is soo nice. 

Swatches 

Left to Right: 1, 2, 3 (first swatch is light and the second is built up a little)




Top to Bottom, 3, 2 ,1.

No comments:

Post a Comment