Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

What I got for Christmas 2013!


Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I'm back and I am going to show you what I got for Christmas. I got so many perfect presents and I am so grateful for the thought all of my family put into them. As everyone says I am not bragging and if you don’t like posts like this then just don’t read it. There are people that get given a lot more than me and people that get given a lot less. But I'm happy with whatever I get as to me it’s more about the thought and that people care about me enough to buy or make me a present no matter how small! So let’s get started,

















Firstly my main present from my parents was a Marc Jacobs Honey perfume gift set, which is such a sweet and delicious fragrance I love it! They also got me the Revlon colourstay foundation, baby lips in cherry me, Rimmel Kate moss lipstick 80,rimmel stay glossy lipstick in always lovely, rimmel apocalips in celestial, a dance letters for my room, a Clementine jelly belly candle and an owl purse.

My Grandma always gives me some money for me to spend and this year I bought some jeans and a bag, I then had ten pounds left which has gone towards some new boots I am buying. She also bought me a big tub of haribo, and some earrings.
From the rest of my family friends Auntie’s and Uncles I got given money, a nest voucher and a new look voucher. I also got given some soap and chocolate along with these gifts.


My best friend gave me the bracelet in the picture, the bunting , and a nail kit which isn't in the picture.

I have thanked everyone for all of my presents and I truly am so grateful I have been so lucky as I am every year! Thanks for reading leave me a comment telling me what you got for Christmas or what you gave to somebody else! Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment