Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

20 facts about me

20 facts about me:


  1. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
  2. I always love clothes when I buy it but after 1 week of owning it I generally start to dislike it, I'm very fussy!
  3. My cutlery must be matching, both from the same set.
  4. My favourite grapes are green and small, they are nice a sour!
  5. I love pasta! Its the best and pasta bake is my favourite meal.
  6. I have loads of funky socks, I have panda ones, fruit ones, and fluffy socks with bear faces and ears on the toes. 
  7. I am currently studying childcare after doing A levels last year and disliking them.
  8. I got 1 A*, 1 A, 5 B's, and 2 C's in my GCSE's.
  9. I dance in a dance crew and we have competed at 3 UDO world championships, all of them we have got into the final and in 2013 we came 5th in the over 18 intermediate category.
  10. I don't eat very much meat but I do eat, mince, chicken, and sausages sometimes. 
  11. The A levels that I did last year and the grades that I achieved, Geography A, Sociology B, Biology C, and Dance PASS.
  12. I am obsessed with Youtube and that is why I have started a blog, because talking about make up, fashion and general life seems like so fun and so far I am loving it!
  13. Since going to college my best friends from school are not  friends any more, I only speak to one of them.
  14. My favourite colour is orange but I never wear orange because it looks horrible on me. I also love mint green.
  15. I love sweets they are just the yummiest things ever! Crisps and sweets are my weaknesses.
  16. I am very weird like seriously strange but when people first meet me I am like a mouse and if I don't feel comfortable around you I will be so quiet and shy. 
  17. I love holidays, mainly just Christmas and Easter but I hate Birthdays, they are worst I just don't like the attention and the pressure to do something exciting when I all I want to do is relax!
  18. I don't think I have met one decent boy they are all so stupid, blurgghh.//
  19. I am running out of ideas now.
  20. I hope your all well! I am looking forward to my next post on Tuesday, a New Years Resolutions list. Thanks for reading! Byee x

No comments:

Post a Comment