Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

summer :)

So recently the weather has been so nice I thought I would create a blog post all about summer :)



1. I love visiting the beach on a hot sunny day,  sunbathing and swimming is jut so relaxing. I also often visit he beach in the evenning wih my paremts amd eat pizza from home, as my dad works until 6 this can be a nice family summer activity.


2. I also like to eat lots of ice lollies and ice creams, my all time favourite ice cream has to be hockings which is only located in Devon. I also love callipo ice lollies with strawberry tropical being my all time favourite!


3. Meeting up with friends and having picnics is always lovely.bringing a rug and some summer treats while having a little chit chat is just so fun I love it.

I am thinking about creating a post about my summer fashion if enjoy thia post then please
Follow me so I know what you like :) also please leave any suggestions or helpful feedback on how to improve my posts as I have never done anything like this before... thanks!

Bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment